Saturday 27 February 2016

3 Advantages of not having a Girlfriend

Hmmm...before you continue get this right I'm not saying you shouldn't have a gf I'm just saying having one has its own odds and not having has its own benefits too so I'm gonna be quick about this...

1. You are free: yes that's my favourite. Everyone deserves a degree of freedom and having a gf might limit this gift of God and blessing of nature. Freedom to flirt,freedom to get drunk,freedom to look at any lady without getting "the face" from your boo.

2. You get to avoid "extra cost": for the rich dudes this might not be a big deal but the broke guys who have fallen into the cold and deadly pit of love and would do anything I mean anything to please bae are the ones who would really get this..."Bae I need money for this" "bae 2mao is val" "bae next week is my birthday"...jeez! Dis is so messed up.

N.B: some girls are not demanding but if u calculate the airtime use to call bae/boo and the transportation cost (cos some girls will say they can't date the guy next door) it's something.

3. Add yours I've exhausted my points gotta think about some other points
P.S meditate on this..."A kiss may ruin a human life." —

No comments:

Post a Comment